First edit complete

This weekend I have managed to complete the first edit of Project Management: The Sketches  Woo hoo, go me. Oh, hang on, I need to calm down a bit, still a lot to do.
So why has it taken so long? I remember when I first started I thought 2 or 3 months and that was well over 18 months ago.
But hey, no need to beat myself up. I will be pushing copies out to beta readers soon and continue to work on the formatting and covers.
If you fancy being a beta reader, get in touch.
All the best,

Nigel


The Sunday Lunch PM


Check out my Amazon Author Page

You can sign up to one of the first to read my next book, Project Management: The Sketches here.

Click here to enable the Alexa Skills - Scrum Guide Facts or The Sunday Project Status Update


To consume the podcast click here https://anchor.fm/s/191c9d0/podcast/rss/



Popular posts from this blog

meets Elizabeth Harrin, FAPM, The Rebellious Project Manager

meets Elinor Moshe, The Construction Coach